Now Hiring – Part-Time Health Educator
McMillen Health is seeking an energetic health educator to teach health education programs in both face-to-face and interactive distance education teaching formats. The successful applicant must hold a 4 year degree in education, community health, health science or other health-related field and will have 2 years of teaching experience.
This position is a 10 month position, part-time position and will involve travel within 150 miles of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
If you want to be part of a team of people impacting the health of your community, this is the position for you.
Hold a 4 year degree in education, community health, health science or other health-related field. Must have 2 years of teaching experience.
Possessing a teaching license or holding a CHES certification are preferred. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Now Hiring – Full Time Grants/Graphic Designer & Marketing Assistant
We seek an individual who is organized, self-motivated and can work effectively on multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. While a Grants and Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant is expected to contribute in many ways to the special projects of McMillen Health, a typical work week may vary by hours dedicated to each responsibility.
Grant Related Responsibilities (approximately 20 hours per week)
- Prepare and manage progress reports for funding agencies; fulfill foundation specific grant reporting requirements; gather data on program progress and stay apprised of new developments in order to prepare timely and accurate reports to funders.
- Maintain and manage grant records including paper and electronic files, and a schedule of dates and deadlines relevant to each agreement
- Maintain grants management system that identifies projects, reporting deadlines, fiscal information, and contacts
- Research public and private foundation sources including but not limited to corporate, private, state, and federal grant funding opportunities that align with McMillen Health’s mission and values
- Prepare grant proposals for submission to granting agencies and foundations
Graphic Designer/Marketing Responsibilities (approximately 20 hours per week)
- Assist with the production of marketing, communications and web ready materials that support McMillen Health’s goals and objectives. Strong skills in graphic design required.
- Work closely with Marketing Director, and other Director level staff, to coordinate marketing and communication projects within required time constraints.
- Create, manage and revise marketing and communication pieces including but not limited to: print – (brochures, booklets, postcards, flyers), video, web pages, e-mails, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Four year degree in fine arts, graphic design, marketing or equivalent with strong writing skills. A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design and communications/marketing. Must have good typography, layout, design and production skills with knowledge of standard commercial printing processes
The ability to proof-read, multi-task and work independently or as part of a team is essential.
Interested in joining our team at McMillen Health? Although we may not be hiring, we are always accepting resumes to keep on file for future openings. Please complete the fields below and attach your cover letter and resume. We will contact you, should you meet the necessary qualifications for an available position.