Educational Sales Manager
McMillen Health is currently seeking a creative thinker who can build positive customer relationships with the ability to close a deal. This role requires a strategic thinking with strong analytical, planning, decision making and problem-solving skills and demonstrated success at building and executing business plans. Candidates must have excellent communication (verbal and written), leadership and presentation skills and be proficient using Microsoft Excel, and Word. This is a full time 12-month position and reports directly to the CEO and Executive Director. Position may require occasional evening and weekend hours and includes overnight travel, at a minimum of 20% of the position. Position requires a valid driver’s license.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, or 2-3 years of sales/social services experience.
- Proven experience in meeting sales goals, negotiation, selling to customer needs, motivation for sales, sales planning, building relationships, coaching, managing processes, and market knowledge.
- Excellent sales closing skills required. Early Childhood education/social services or K-12 experience is a plus. Dental hygiene experience preferred.
- Self-motivated with a competitive drive for sales coupled with the ability to meet planned sales goals that align with profitability.
- Prior experience selling to the education market and/or health sales is a plus.
- Team player with ability to establish and maintain good working relationships and effectively interface with other department team members and Center staff.
- Customer oriented with ability to deal effectively with individuals at all business levels and a variety of situations requiring tact, judgment and professionalism.
- Facilitate communications and resolve problems, analyze data and provide insightful information.
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, follow-up, and planning skills. Presentation skills are a plus.
- Candidate must be self-sufficient handling administrative details; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel/Access and PowerPoint.
- Gmail proficient